Application

Whether it's Conan, TSW or GW2 you're interested in, apply to join here.

Application

Postby Ahsh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Hello - I am a returning player to AOC after a long absence. I am a casual player who enjoys the unique setting in AOC and am looking to re-learn the game and get re-acclimated with the community. I am currently F2P but would consider subbing if the situation were right. I have a level 80 PoM and am leveling a new guardian but taking my time so that I can enjoy the content. I know this is a European based guild (I am US East Coast) however the community is more important to me than endgame content. Thank you for your consideration. Char name: Ahsh or A'hsh.
Ahsh
Guild Member
Guild Member

Re: Application

Postby Drinn » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi Ahsh,

Welcome back to AoC. I find there's nothing else that compares to Conan despite trying quite a few other MMOs since May 2008. Most of the others just feel.... 'plastic'.... is probably the only way I can describe it.

We have an excellent community within Crucible although we do tend to be more raid orientated. Our guild is really busy on raid nights and a bit more casual and erratic on other days. We have a very open and friendly community here though and once people join they tend to stay. We are probably most active from 19.00 CET to 00.00 CET but there are others that chase the night as well..... insomniacs r' us......

You're more than welcome to join and see if the guild suits you.

I'll keep an eye open for you online. I'll be on as Drinn, Septra or Prinn. There are obviously others that will watch for you as well but world boss hunting usually means they'll be on the most obscure alts possible. So its easier on my fingers if I don't have to list them here. :shock:

Talk soon,

D
Main: Drinn BS80
Alts: Maelmordha DT80, Septra ToS80, Krinn Sin80, Trinn Barb80, Grinn Gu80, Prinn Demo80, Qrinn HoX80.
Drinn
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Re: Application

Postby Ahsh » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for you in game. I tried this year's Halloween event in Khemi and it reminded me why I love this game so much. The event is do-able however I had to play well and learn the boss fight. Just like in the lore AOC gives you nothing easily but is very rewarding when you succeed. I'll see you soon.
Ahsh
Guild Member
Guild Member

Return to Recruitment Thread