Application

Whether it's Conan, TSW or GW2 you're interested in, apply to join here.

Application

Postby Monmothma » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:00 am

Hi I am Bo

I am from Denmark and i am 38 used to play age of conan alot, i used to be in the Harlots of tortage Guild, later Nilfheim, now i am back and i am looking to find myself a guild and maybe reconnect with some old friends.

I have alot of toons
Main toon is my Sin Monmothma 80, then i have my Barb Griad 80,Ranger Tasjasja 80, Conq Sarlacius 80, BS Grito 80, TOS Dactac 80, HOX Darthmalice 80, Demo Darthsidius 80, DT Griaade 80, Guardian Kratius 80

Most of them have some fairly decent gear either T1 or a mix of T2/khitai i have decent experience in all stuff from khitai, did try the turan abit but not to much.
Monmothma
Alliance Member
Alliance Member

Re: Application

Postby Qotho » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:36 pm

I had a look for you in game but couldnt see you on. Our guild is pretty reduced in numbers so it isnt the place to really gear up, but you're of course welcome to join your old friends here. I'm not the most active but if you post a time you'll be on ill try to find you for the invite 8-)
Qotho (Guard), Quhuru (DT), Illyrio (Sin), Jaehaerys (ToS), Pycelle (BS)
Qotho
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application

Postby Drinn » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:36 pm

Hey Bo,

I'm usually around on Monday's Wednesdays and Fridays on Krinn, Drinn, Prinn or Septra, other times too but usually on a 10th string alt no-one recognises.

Give me a shout when you see me on. I'll keep an eye out for you too.

D
Main: Drinn BS80
Alts: Maelmordha DT80, Septra ToS80, Krinn Sin80, Trinn Barb80, Grinn Gu80, Prinn Demo80, Qrinn HoX80.
Drinn
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Return to Recruitment Thread